2014 CFA Toolkit
2014 CFA Toolkit
The Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) gives economic development project applicants expedited and streamlined access to a combined pool of grant money and tax credits from dozens of existing programs in New York State. Start your application now & engage with our state agency resource team if you have any questions.
- Important Dates: New York State will accept CFA’s from Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM to Monday, June 16, 2014 at 4:00 PM - NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Available Funding Resources:Consult the Resource Manual to see funds available, eligibility, criteria & parameters
- Application Assistance: Assistance is available from state agency representatives prior to application submission. It is recommended that you reach out to the appropriate state agency with any questions regarding project eligibility or funding sources prior to finalizing your CFA. For general inquiries and application assistance, contact us at NYS-WNY-REDC@esd.ny.gov
- Technical Workshops will be hosted in WNY to provide an overview of the Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) process. There will be informational breakout sessions on specific areas of funding available for economic development projects. The training workshops are open to local economic development officials, municipalities, non-profits, businesses and members of the public. Click HERE to register.
- Demonstrate Alignment with Regional Plan: Projects must demonstrate alignment with the goals and strategies within the WNY REDC Plan, “A Strategy for Prosperity”. It is highly recommended that applicants review the goals, strategies & criteria for projects in the Strategic Plan, in addition to the slate of previously supported projects in each of the annual Progress Reports. These documents are available for download: STRATEGIC PLAN | 2012 PROGRESS REPORT | 2013 PROGRESS REPORT
- Previous CFA Awardees: Lists of New York State CFA Awardees from 2011, 2012 & 2013 are available for download: 2011 Awards | 2012 Awards | 2013 Awards
View the project activities in your area HERE
Since the launch of the Consolidated Funding Application in 2011, 235 projects have been awarded $213.9 million in CFA funds in Western New York!
WORKSHOPS | OVERVIEW VIDEO (35 MINUTES) | OVERVIEW POWERPOINT | AGENCY PRESENTATIONS