The Music Hall (TMH) is located at 13 Main Street in the Village of Tarrytown and is owned and operated by The Friends of Mozartina Musical Arts Conservatory (TFMMAC) (See Attachments 1, 3, 8, 9). The project entails a comprehensive rehabilitation involving the replacement of deteriorated foundations, restoration/repair of walls and windows, rehabilitation of the roof, and restoration of exterior soffit stucco and paint finishes and interior lobby plaster and paint finishes. This project will enable TFMMAC to fulfill its twofold mission of presenting quality programs in the performing arts for the general public, including performing opportunities for students and professional artists via a comprehensive rehabilitation, and ensuring the long-term preservation of this highly distinctive 1885 Queen Anne-style local, state, and federal landmark.
Historic Property Acquisition, Development and Planning
The Friends of Mozartina Musical Arts Conservatory, Inc.